Tuesday, December 29, 2015
My Blogging Progress In 2015 & My Goals For 2016 ♥
Promote Your Blog. I've shared my experience from using these groups and have documented my stat growth on the blog before. I've also shared the techniques I used to triple my blog traffic in one week. I'm a huge fan of these Facebook blogging groups and love the fact that this form of promotion is free and that it's bloggers helping their fellow bloggers. I couldn't recommend them more to anyone who is looking to grow their blog and gain more exposure.
one million page views and I'm delighted to say that I smashed that goal back in September and since then my little blog has gone on to gain almost 250,000 more page views - my blog now averages a quarter of a million page views every three months and I've shared how I get these quarter of a million page views on the blog before.
My social media stats have also grown and this is something which I'm equally delighted about. My Instagram and blog Facebook page have gained over 4,000 followers each, my Twitter now has 27,000 followers and my Pinterest has grown to 1,300 followers.
Cosatto Supa Firebird, Lancome makeup, Graco Evo XT Pushchair, Rowdy Roddy Vintage, Hand On Heart Jewellery, Wickey Sand Pit, Soufeel Charm Bracelets, Stokke Tripp Trapp, Urban Decay makeup and IsaDora makeup. As you can see, the products I love to review the most are baby/toddler products/clothing, jewellery and makeup and these are the types of things I shall concentrate on reviewing in 2016.
Britmums Live in London. I was sponsored by the lovely people at My 1st Years and was delighted to be able to go meet some bloggers, speak with some brands and learn some blogging tips. It was an experience I shall never forget and I hope to go to another blogging conference soon.
bronze for Best Photography Blog in the Blog Awards Ireland 2015. This was such a fantastic achievement for me, having only received my DSLR camera in December 2014. This award has spurred me on to want to further my photography skills in 2016 and take some amazing shots.
My Goals For 2016 -
1. Take more photos, have more spur of the moment shoots and take part in some photography challenges and linkys. I'm most interested in doing Living Arrows again, 100 days of summer and the black and white challenge but this may change and I might even take part in some more if I have the time.
2. Gain another million page views. This would be an amazing goal to achieve and would take my stats to 2,500,000. Plus, if I reach this goal Jacek might by me another cake to celebrate!
3. Grow my social media stats some more and engage more with my followers on there. Facebook is one platform that I'd love some more engagement on.
4. Feature more family days out, travels and more of the things I love. I don't want to get bogged down with anything to do with the blog this year so I'll be a lot more subjective to the things I take on and the things I wish to post on here.
5. Make 2016 as great a blogging year as 2015 and try to top it in some way if I can.
They're my goals, all are pretty simple and straightforward but I really do want to incorporate the photography aspect even more into the blog and make it about myself, my family and all that we love once again.
© Dolly Dowsie | All rights reserved.