Hello dollies! I thought today I would share with you all what is inside my gorgeous hot pink and red Guess bag. My lovely fiance Jacek bout me this bag for my twenty-second birthday and he also bought me the clutch bag to match it. I fell in love with this bag straight away as it's design reminds me of an envelope! Yes of course I had to get the snail mail theme in there! This was my first ever Guess bag and that makes it all the more special to me. Lets take a look what's inside...
Inside my handbag I always carry with me:
- My purse! It's Scassi and has a cute owl on the front. I need a new purse though as all my loose change keeps falling out of this one!
- My phone. It's a Samsung Galaxy Young and is perfect for the amount of phone usage I do, which is not a lot. I never text, make phone calls, etc. I usually just WhatsApp.
- An umbrella, essential when you live in wet and rainy Ireland!
- A reusable carrier bag. I bring this bag everywhere with me as you never know when you'll need a bag. A swift shopping spree may come upon me at any time and it's handy to have something to carry my purchases in. This bag is also waterproof, again essential for the Irish weather!
- One of my makeup bags. I love this one with the letter theme, it's so adorable.
- MAC lipstick in 'Snob'. This is my everyday lipstick and it's handy to keep it in my makeup bag for topping up during the day.
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Powder in 'Medium'. I'm one of those girls who likes to powder her nose!
- Tokyo Milk/Dark by Margot Elena roll on perfume. I LOVE the scent of this perfume and the roll on makes it so easy to apply during the day.
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NW25. I like the keep my foundation on me to top it up if needed during the day.
- Powder brush by Ruby for applying my Skinfinish powder.
- Foundation brush by EcoTools.
- Avon Hawaiian Shores Spray Mist, I love the smell of this and it's great for a freshen up during the day. As you can see I'm a bit of a scent fiend!
Stay pretty people!