I enter blog competitions on a regular basis and sometimes I'm even lucky enough to win! Must be the luck of the Irish! Today I received the competition prizes from a lovely blogger named Robin who blogs at Beauty and Babbling. These prizes were shipped to me from America, it's always great to receive items from the States as they have brands and products which aren't available here in Ireland and it's always great to be able to try out these new things. It's always a treat to receive products from different countries! Here's some close ups of what I received...
1. The prizes before I opened them. Robin wrapped them up so pretty!
2. Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Collection (Limited Edition). These are my first Real Techniques brushes so I'm excited to try them out!
3. Philosophy The Supernatural Colouring Book. I love little palettes like this as they're handy for popping into your handbag instead of packing all different products. A great product for me to bring on holiday next week.
4. Philosophy Angel Kiss Lip Gloss in Pretty Please. I don't really wear lip gloss but I love the name of this one, my angel obsession coming into play again!
5. Ulta Eye Shadow. This is a lovely brown colour, perfect for creating neutral eye looks.
6. Nail Bling Nail Wraps. I'm loving nail wraps these days so this will be great for creating another NOTD look.
7. Philosophy Windows to the Soul Eye Shadow Palette in Plum Delicious. The purple tones of this palette are some of my favourite shades to wear on my eyes.
8. Meow Eye Shadow in 'Beach'. This is a lovely gold shimmery shadow which comes in powder form. Another great one for creating a beautiful neutral eye look.
9. Silk Naturals Eye Shadow in 'Flourish'. Another beautiful golden colour for an understated but pretty eye look.
10. Wet n Wild Separators. This will come in handy when I'm painting my toe nails for my holiday.
11. Urban Decay Eye Shadow in 'X'. A peach coloured eye shadow. I love this colour.
12. Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss in David. This is a gorgeous raspberry pink lip gloss and it has a half naked man on the cap, presumably named David!
13. Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil in 'Clash'. This is such a gorgeous colour and a perfect shade of blue for framing my blue eyes.
14. False Eyelashes. I'm always a fan of falsies, especially for when I'm creating very daring eye looks so these are great!
Thanks so much to Robin for these amazing prizes! I am totally in awe and so delighted. She even through in some extras, what a sweetheart!
Stay pretty people!