Thursday, November 15, 2018

Tyler & Beau | Siblings {November 2018} ♥

These two, oh how I love them. Never did I imagine myself with two little boys (I always thought I'd have a boy and a girl!) but here they are and I wouldn't change them for the world.

When they're getting on, which is about 90% of the time - the other 10% they spend arguing over toys and Tyler annoying Beau, they're so lovely and it's great to watch them play, cuddle and interact with each other.

Tyler dotes on Beau a lot. He still calls him 'Baby Beau' and a 'cutsie baby'. He goes in and gets Beau out of his cot every morning - I have no idea how he lifts him out because Beau is a tall and heavy boy! They have a genuine love for each other and it's always so lovely to see them display it in their little ways - like Tyler holding Beau's hand all the way to school just because he wants to.

As Beau gets older it's lovely to see their relationship grow into being friends as well as brothers. They enjoy each others company - when Tyler isn't annoying Beau at least! I hope they'll always be best buds. Everyone keeps confusing them for each other, which is probably down to Beau's height and their curls!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. I appreciate all your comments and try to reply whenever I can.

© Dolly Dowsie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig