The Peter Rabbit Library // Yellow Easter Bonnet // Bunny Painting Kit // Peter Rabbit: Easter Egg Hunt // Bunny Cuddly Toy // Cottontail Rabbit Family
Every year I put together a little Easter basket for my son, full of sweet treats, bunny themed things and anything that reminds me of Easter. It's always lovely to see his little face light up when he sees this baskets and I think it's nice to gift a child something other than mounds of chocolate for Easter too. My relatives are also fans of gifting the children things other than chocolate for Easter and I think it's a great idea. Tyler Lee's Easter basket for this year shall feature in a later post, but I wanted to share some perfect Easter gifts for toddler, in case there was anyone out there who was in search of inspiration for their own child's Easter basket or for simply, a non-chocolate based gift alternative.
1. The Peter Rabbit Library (£12.99) - nothing makes me think of Easter more than chocolate eggs and bunnies and the most popular rabbit of all for me is Peter Rabbit. This set of ten Beatrix Potter books encased in a lovely storage box would make a lovely Easter gift for little ones. My son has this set and they really are so lovely to read through with him at bedtime.
2. Yellow Easter Bonnet (£1) - a bonnet is such a pretty thing for little ones to wear at Easter time and they can make for a fun craft activity too. This yellow bonnet is the perfect sunny shade for Easter and you can have fun making it something personal for your child too. This Easy Easter Bonnet tutorial by the lovely Sadhbh at Where Wishes Come From has lots of pretty Easter inspiration for decorating a bonnet and making it your own.
3. Easter Painting Bunny Kit (£3) - if the child you're buying for loves painting and crafting then this Easter Painting Bunny Kit is the perfect gift choice. It comes with a wooden bunny, two brushes and six paints so they can create their own, colourful Easter bunny. This is just one of the fun and inexpensive crafting kits available from The Works.
4. Peter Rabbit: Easter Egg Hunt (£5.06) - I love including lots of books in my sons gift baskets and this pop-up Peter Rabbit Easter Egg Hunt books is one of the sweetest I've ever come across. I've gotten this for my son and the illustrations are just adorable. There are lots up pop-up sections and flaps to open that show hidden surprises along the way of the story. This is a perfect gift for Easter and a lovely one for story time.
5. Jellycat Bashful Bunny in Silver (£16) - if the child you're buying for loves cuddly toys then you can't go wrong with this adorable Jellycat Bashful Bunny. I think they're super cute with their long floppy ears and snuggly soft fur. They come in lots of colours too but the silver is one of my favourites.
6. Sylvanian Families Cottontail Rabbit Family (£16.99) - I included a Sylvanian Families rabbit family in my sons Easter basket last year and he still loves them to this day. Sylvanian Families are such a classic toy and with so many sets and families to choose from they're highly collectable too, making them a perfect gift. I think this Cottontail Rabbit Family are perfect for Easter - the mother and sister's dresses have a real Easter vibe to them with all the floral print and yellow.
These are just a few of the gorgeous things out there which would make lovely Easter gifts for toddlers and it's great that they're all for £20 and under too. If you're looking for even more gift ideas or ideas for Easter baskets then you can find our past Easter baskets here.