This no-bake white chocolate, raspberry and Oreo cheesecake is such a simple dessert to make and it really doesn't take much time to prepare either, in fact, the hardest part is waiting for it to set in the fridge, especially when you're dying for a bite! I've made different variations of this recipe over the years and the Oreo base was a new twist on the classic (this recipe actually started out with blueberries and a digestive biscuit base!). What's great about this particular recipe is that you can substitute the ingredients for whatever you may like, you can add in different berries, have a different base and even decorate the top as you please, it really can be made unique to suit whatever your taste buds fancy.
To make this delicious cheesecake you'll need -
14oz of white chocolate (roughly two large bars)
9oz of marscapone cheese (roughly one large tub)
9oz of cream cheese (roughly one and half tubs)
81/2 fluid oz of double cream (1 250ml carton should do)
2 punnets of raspberries
2 packets of Oreo biscuits
41/2 oz of butter
White chocolate chips
Spring-form baking tin
How to make this yummy cheesecake -
1. Weigh out your ingredients and place the marscapone cheese, cream cheese and double cream in a mixing bowl. Mix together, I recommend using a mixer. I used a vintage Kenwood mixer and it did the job really quickly and made the ingredients perfectly smooth too.
2. Melt the white chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan, I actually tried melting mine in the microwave and it didn't turn out great at all so in future I'll be using the trusty bowl and saucepan method. Mix the chocolate in with the marscapone cheese, cream cheese and double cream mixture until smooth.
3. Fold in the raspberries, making sure they are evenly placed within the mixture.
4. Melt the butter and crush the Oreo biscuits with a rolling pin, place into a bowl and mix the melted butter through to form the base of the cheese cake. Spread the base evenly at the bottom of you spring-form baking tin.
5. Top the base with the cheesecake mixture, spread out evenly with the back of a spoon. Add on your topping decoration and place in the fridge to set.
6. I left my cheesecake setting overnight but 4 hours should be okay too. Serve up your cheesecake and enjoy!
As you can see it really is so simple to make and this white chocolate, raspberry and Oreo cheesecake really does make the perfect and quick no-bake treat, it literally took me only twenty-five minutes to make. It's especially perfect for having for Sunday dessert - which I shall be having it for. I also added some flowers from the garden for some extra decoration, because I really can't do anything without some sort of flowers or a floral pattern being involved!
Will you be making my cheesecake recipe for yourself? If you do, enjoy your sweet treat!