I've seen this tag floating around the blogisphere and have loved reading my fellow mother bloggers answers so I decided to fill in the answers myself so that you, my readers, could learn more about me and my life as a mother.
1. Are you a stay at some mother, or a working mother?
I'm a stay at home mother for now.
2. Would you have it any other way?
Not at all. Being here with Tyler Lee all day, witnessing his first milestones, being there for him in this important time in his life means the world to me. I'll never get this time back so I'm delighted to be at home with him.
3. Do you co-sleep?
Unfortunately not. I've tried but the baby won't settle in my bed. He prefers his cot and is quite independent!
4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
I love baby sleeping bags. Tyler Lee has two and I find them so comforting. I worry a lot about the baby when he goes to sleep and the sleeping bags give me some peace of mind. I know he'll be warm all night and won't be pulling blankets up over his face.
5. How many kids do you plan on having?
I'd love three but my fiance would like two, we'll see what happens.
6. Date night? How many nights per month?
We don't go out anywhere but we have a takeaway night once a month and watch a romantic film, it's nice, cosy and I'm spending time with him so what could be better?
7. Your childs favourite show?
Numberjacks and Milly Molly.
8. Name one thing you bought before you had your baby and never ended up using?
Breast pump. I didn't end up breast feeding so there was no need for it in the end.
9. Your child’s favourite food?
He loves ham and cheese sandwiches, sausages, porridge and yoghurt.
10. How many cars does your family have?
We have two, one each.
11. Weight gain before pregnancy, during and after and now?
Before pregnancy I was average sized, during pregnancy I lost 16lbs within the first three months and now, I dread to think. There's no weighing scales in our house!
12. Dream holiday with your kids?
Lapland just before Christmas. I'd love the magic of it all and I'm sure the children would too.
13. Dream holiday without your kids?
Thailand, preferably the beach which is featured in 'The Beach', that'd be Heaven.
14. How has your life changed since your baby has been born?
I've found it quite lonely since having the baby but things are getting better and I'm meeting new people. I'm more responsible now, always put myself last and am always tired no matter how much I sleep but I wouldn't change it for the world. I have my baby boy and that's all that matters.
15. Finish the sentence: ‘It makes my heart melt to see … ‘
My baby smile and laugh while playing and discovering new things and experiences.
16. Where do you shop for your kids?
Next, Penneys, Tesco and Mothercare.
17. Favourite makeup and skincare products?
My favourite makeup brands are MAC and Urban Decay so any products by those brands are usually a winner for me. MAC lipsticks are my addiction.
18. Huggies or Pampers?
Neither. We use cloth nappies during the day and Aldi's Mamia range at night.
19. Have you always wanted kids?
20. Best part about being a mum?
The smiles, cuddles and big sloppy baby kisses.