Since becoming a mother I find it far more exciting to go shopping for Tyler Lee than for myself. I can't resist all the beautiful little clothes, toys and accessories they have for babies these days, great for Tyler Lee, terrible for my purse and his dad's wallet! I even find myself getting things in bigger sizes because 'he'll grow into them', my baby has clothes ages 12-18 months sitting in his wardrobe waiting for the chance to be worn, I'm seasons ahead! Please tell me other mothes do this! At the moment I'm thinking ahead to autumn/winter this year but have also picked up a few bits for spring 2014, absolutely crazy! You can see the other pieces I've bought for him for this autumn and winter here - Baby Boy Clothes Haul - Autumn/Winter 2013. I may however be forgiven because he is my first born and my whole life revolves around him at the moment. Anyway enough of the babbling, let me show you what I bought...
1. Sophie la girafe - I've read fantastic reviews on this and how it's helped teething babies so hopefully it'll help Tyler Lee - €14.99 so quite expensive for a rubber toy I think!
2. Comforter - Penneys/Primark bring out new character clothes, blankets and comforters every season and as Tyler Lee has a lot of clothes with Hector Hippo on them I decided to get him this super soft comforter too - €3.50 from Penneys.
3. White long sleeved vest - an essential for the colder weather - €3.50 from Penneys.
4. Three pack of long sleeved sleep suits. €9 from Penneys.
5. The details on the sleepsuits, so cute!
6. Disney's Tigger jumper. This is 12-18 months! €7 from Tesco.
7. Grey and blue stripey jumper - €7 from Florence & Fred at Tesco.
8. Navy and brown elbow patches jumper - €7 from Florence & Fred at Tesco.
9. Super soft bear ears hoodie - €8 from Dunnes Stores.
10. Velour stripey sleepsuit and hat with Hector Hippo character on it - €9 from Penneys.
11. The detail on the sleepsuit.
12. Chicco duffel coat I love this. I found this in TK Maxx, it says the RRP is €79.90 and I got it for €26.99, absolute bargain!
13. The detail of the coat lining.
So there you have it, I think I'm more than prepared clothes wise for the colder months. I can't wait for Tyler Lee in all of these I'm sure and lots of Tyler Lee's Outfit of the Day posts are to come soon. I think the next haul will be all about, dare I say it, Christmas! So keep an eye out for that.