Last week I went and picked up some new clothes for the approaching autumn and winter, my favourite seasons for fashion as I'm a lover of cardigans, boots and tights, I think they make for such a cosy look. I finally picked up some items which I had my eye on for sometime but had never actually gotten around to getting them but luckily for me I picked them up in the sale. All items were bought from Penneys/Primark in Cork City.
- A white sleeveless printed t-shirt for €6. I love the print on this, those floral crown headbands seem to be everywhere at the moment don't they? I thought this would look lovely with a pair of stonewashed and studded denim jeans that I also picked up but aren't photographed as I was wearing them!
- A grey vest top for €5. Grey is my favourite colour alongside pink so I like to wear it often. This vest top is quite long and will look great with the denim look leggings I also picked up.
- A long three quarter length sleeved top for €8. I love this top, it's so comfy to wear and looks great with jeans, leggings and tights. I think it looks quite grungy when on and looks great when worn with a long statement necklace. This is my second of this particular top.
- A navy skirt with side pockets for €9. I love wearing navy too and this will look lovely with my navy cardigan. I also love dresses and skirts that come with pockets.
- A dark grey distressed look skater skirt for €9. I love the shape of skater skirts and thought this would look lovely with tights and some nice boots in the winter.
- A long sleeved dress. I had my eye on this for awhile and picked it up for just €4, an absolute bargain!
- A long sleeved black cardigan for €12. This is a wardrobe staple for me and I sadly had to throw my other black cardigan from H&M away as the sleeve tore, it was a sad day as it was so comfy and I was always wanting to wear it!
- A stonewashed denim look skater skirt for €9. I love lighter shades of denim and this will look great with a nice top and some fabulous boots this autumn.
I also picked up some leggings, tights and jeans to add to these pieces and I love everything I bought. I cannot wait to wear them all. Have you picked up any new clothes for autumn or winter yet?
Stay pretty people!