This week has been a week well and truly dedicated to all things postal! I've spent the week catching up on letters I received while on holiday and sent a lot of post, in one day alone I sent seven items of post, crazy but I love it. I received letters this week from some new pals from countries I've never sent a letter to before so it was great to hear from these girls and from their introduction letters I can tell we're going to have a great friendship, or at least I hope so anyway. All in all I heard from seven lovely ladies from four different continents so it really has been a week of post from all corners of the globe, I love that! I now have just three letters to reply to and I am up to date with replies. I love being so organised and punctual, in my eyes the sooner you send your reply the sooner you may get a reply and I love hearing from all my pals so this is a big plus for me. Let me show you what I received...
1. A letter from a new pal of mine named Katie, or Kate as she prefers from England. I shall be replying to her letter today.
2. A letter from another new pal of mine but who I have known for some time through swapping groups on Facebook, Atsumi from Japan, doesn't she have one of the sweetest names? She sent me some cleanser to remove makeup, always handy for me as I'm always wearing makeup these days it seems. I also love trying out Asian cosmetics and products, they always seem to be fantastic!
3. A letter and some inserts from another new pal, yes there have been many in these recent weeks, named Michele from Boston. I loved her letter and shall also be replying to her today.
4. A letter from my Finnish pal Emmipoodle! She sent me this little letter when she was on holiday in New Jersey, USA, hence the American stamp.
5. A letter from my pal Tanja from Germany. It's always great to hear from this girl, we've been writing for some time now!
6. A letter from another new pal, Isabelle from Mexico! This was my first time writing and receiving a letter from Mexico so it was exciting for me. I'm looking forward to getting to know more about this girl and her country.
7. Finally a letter from Amy from Australia. For me Amy writes and decorates the most beautiful and interesting letters. I love her washi tape and the stamps she uses on my letters, simply amazing. She also sent me some inserts for scrap booking which I shall be putting to good use and some stamps for my stamp box, which is now overflowing, it's so amazing seeing all these stamps from around the world and the beautiful artwork/pictures that are on them. International stamps seem to be much more interesting than the boring, almost always ugly stamps we get here in Ireland.
I shall end here, I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend and hope to hear from you soon in a comment perhaps! I'm also hoping that this week brings lots more pretty post to my letterbox. Stay pretty people!