Another week more pretty post! This week has definitely been one devoted to post, I seem to have done nothing but write letters but these sorts of weeks are the best. A few of you had contacted me to be added into the pen pal group I am a part of on Facebook and I hope you're all enjoying it. I'm so delighted to read that these posts of mine are inspiring you to pick up a pen and write letters to people, that really is the best! It's amazing to think that people still enjoy good old fashioned snail mail in this day and age of computers, smart phones and what not but to receive a letter in the post really is amazing. When you know that someone has sat down and written some heart-felt, thoughtful and interesting words to you you know you're special to them and that's what I love about snail mail. I will never be an email lover, it's far too impersonal, plus I love seeing people's handwriting, to me it is an art. This week was another great post week, I heard from three lovely friends of mine who are very dear to me - Marion, Anne Mette and Anna. Here is all the post I received from June 24th - 28th...
1. On Monday I was greeted by the postman with four packages for me, I think this is the most I have ever received on one day when it's not Christmas! Two were things to do with the blog so I won't be speaking about them on my Pretty Post segment. The other two were from the lovely Anne Mette and Anna. Anne Mette's is the blue package shown here and Anna's is the one with the fab washi tape, I love it!
2. My package from Anna in England. She was kind enough to send me some lovely writing paper and envelopes along with another sweet letter. She is such a sweetheart!
3. The washi tape Anna used to decorate my package, I love it! Parisian theme and postal theme equals the perfect theme for me!
4. Another lovely letter and clothes for Tyler Lee from Anne Mette in Denmark. She is such a sweetheart sending such adorable clothes for Tyler Lee, we are very appreciative!
5. The design on my favourite of the clothes Anne Mette sent for Tyler Lee, trains and stars, what could be better for a baby boy?
6. My letter from my dearest Marion from France. She is such a doll, she surprised me with some writing paper and stickers which I'm going to use to decorate Tyler Lee's scrapbook with.
7. The design on the writing paper Marion sent me, butterflies and stamps, so pretty!
Thank you to my dear friends for their pretty post this week, it was such a pleasure to hear from them all and I have already replied to all three letters so they are flying around Europe somewhere at the moment waiting to be delivered. I hope next week is as fantastic as this post week was!
Stay pretty people and pick up a pen!