I'm back with another pretty post feature and I'm glad to report that I received three items of snail mail this week and all from really lovely friends of mine. I received no post on Monday as it was a bank holiday and Tuesday was a no post day too - boo-urns to that but on Wednesday I received a sweet letter from my fellow Irish friend. On Thursday I received a package from my gorgeous Finnish friend filled with goodies for Jacek, Tyler and I to enjoy along with a really lovely letter from her and today I received a letter from my dear friend in England. I'm now busy writing replies and I've four letters to reply to over the weekend, I'm really enjoying writing at the moment and that's great because sometimes the motivation for writing letters can be lost but it's great when that spark comes back. All in all it was a great post week and I love hearing from these girls once again! Let me show you what I received...
1. My letter from Bee. I love her creativity! She made the envelope and designed the paper herself, so pretty! These types of things really inspire me to be more creative.
2. My package from Asta. She sent Tyler a book with Finnish words inside and pictures, the jellies are for me and the tea is for Jacek, so kind of her!
3. I love the stamps Asta used, so pretty! From my experience Finland seems to have some of the nicest stamps in the world.
4. The Moomin tea! I think these look so cute.
5. My letter from Vicky. I don't know why but this paper reminds me of magic!
I wanted to share more elements to my snail mailing adventure with you all so today I decided to give you a look at my letter holder. I don't think it's actually used for letter holding, I think it's meant for napkins but I really love it! Anyone who knows me knows I love anything to do with angels so when I saw this I had to have it. It cost me just €4 from a shop in my town. It's really handy for holding the letters I need to reply to and it sits in my living room reminding me that I have these letters to reply to. I hope to have this empty by Monday!
Stay pretty people and pick up a pen!