Hello dollies! Just a quick haul post today on some everyday essentials I was fast running out of and needed to invest in. I'm someone who likes to try different products and a bargain (who doesn't!) so the products I pick up on a weekly basis are usually ones that are on offer (again, who doesn't do this in this recession times?!). I had just bought shampoo and conditioner last week, Dove to be exact but the conditioner was fast running out as it was one of those intensive ones so I needed a new one. I'm very liberal when it comes to applying conditioner to my hair so it fast runs out. I thought this time that it would be better to actually stock up on some conditioner rather than buying it every other week. I can't stand people who don't know what deodorant is and feel it's okay to insult everyone's nose with their body odour so deodorant and body spray are essential items for me. I prefer a roll on deodorant and then use a body spray just for the scent really but it's better to have both of these then be smelly, especially with the hot, sunny days we're having here in Ireland recently. Sadly some people who I've come across these last few weeks seem to have forgotten what a shower or deodorant is... Finally, facial cleansing wipes are an item that I always run out of. As those of you who follow my blog know I like to experiment with different makeup looks so I use these all the time for removing different looks I've created along with my everyday makeup. I prefer to use a cleansing wipe as they're quick and easy to use instead of getting a makeup remover out of a bottle, dabbing it onto a cotton pad and all the rest of that malarkey! I've never used these particular wipes before so I hope they're good, I hate when cleansing wipes don't have enough moisture to actually remove your makeup, what's the point in them?!
1. L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss Crystal Sparkling Shampoo and Conditioner. I find L'Oreal products to be generally good and I have to admit I was enticed to buy this shampoo purely because it's pink and sparkly. I just had to give in!
2. L'Oreal Elvive Full Restore Repairing Conditioner. This is my back up conditioner and my hair tends to get in a very bad way, especially at the ends so it was essential for me to choose something with repairing qualities. I hope this works!
3. Sure Ultra-Dry Roll On Deodorant. I'm a fan of Sure deodorants in general. They do they job they're intended for and that's the main thing for me when it comes to choosing a product.
4. Nivea Dry Confidence Plus Anti-Perspirant. I liked the smell of this product, it was fresh and clean, all that I want from a body spray.
5. Nivea Daily Essentials Facial Cleansing Wipes. These were on offer, two packs for €2.59 so I thought that was a great price. Hopefully they do the job and remove all the makeup on my face, especially from my eye area.
Have you used these products before? If so what were your thoughts?
Stay pretty people!