Hello dears, I hope you're all enjoying your weekend! I am happy to say that this week brought lots more pretty post to my door. I was so delighted to hear from everyone this week and was astounded by the creativity and generosity of my pals, let me show you what I received...
2. My second letter and some lovely writing paper from Anna in England.
3. My second letter from Nadia who is in The Netherlands right now. She designed the writing paper herself, isn't it wonderful?!
4. A letter from my dear Anne Mette in Denmark.
5. A letter from my friend Bee who is also from Ireland.
6. An amazing Alice in Wonderland themed letter from my dear Daisy in The Netherlands. How creative and inspiring is this letter? I love it!
7. The inside of Daisy's wonderful letter.
8. Alice in Wonderland inspired contents of Daisy's letter.
9. 'Eat Me...' This was filled with coffee flavoured sweets.
10. 'Drink Me...' This had two pouches of Dutch Grey tea inside.
11. My first wonderful letter from Yvonne in Germany. She sent me a postcard of Frankfurt, a beautiful necklace in a lovely vintage inspired bag and a pair of rattle socks for Tyler.
12. A letter from my Trans-Atlantic sister Brooke in the U.S. She sent me a postcard of Chicago and some rock socks for Tyler.
Thank you to everyone for their pretty post this week. I'm looking forward to seeing if any lovely letters arrive at my door this week.
Stay pretty people and pick up a pen!