I hadn't been shopping in ages and I don't tend to go buy anything unless I really need it but this week I had to go and stock up on a few essentials as I have my son Tyler Lee's christening on Saturday so I'm busy running around trying to get everything organised but of course I also needed to get a few things to beautify myself with for the big day! I've recently been trying to make my house more cosy, home like and updating the decor so I was delighted when my fiance Jacek bought me some gorgeous pieces for my room. Let me show you what I bought and received...
1. Mint coloured flower hair slides from Claire's Accessories - €4.95. The colour of my dress for Saturday is mint and these flower hair slides matched it perfectly. I am backcombing my hair and curling the ends and I wanted to add something to the back of the backcombed section. These slides will be perfect for the look I'm trying to create.
2. Cocoa Brown Tan - €7 in Penneys. Saturday will be my first time going bare legged all year so I needed some glow! I had read so many rave reviews about this tan that I just had to try it and €7 is such a bargain price!
3. Lustro Gel Cushions and Scholl Leather Heal Liners - €1.49 each in Dealz. The shoes I have bought for the christening are sky high and knowing my feet I will have a problem with them so I decided to take precautions and think ahead on this occasion to save myself the agony of cut, blistered or sore feet.
4. Garnier Invisible Mineral 48 Hour Anti-Perspirant and Radox Pure Clear 24 Hour Deodorant - €1.49 each in Dealz. I had run out of my deodorant so that was a necessity and I decided to stock up on anti perspirant as it was such a great price for a Garnier product.
5. Hair chalk in mint green and pink - €1 each in Claire's Accessories. These hair chalks are normally €4.95 but were on sale. I have seen so many gorgeous pictures on Pinterest of people with coloured ends on their hair and I wanted to try out the look without dying. They also had these in yellow and orange but I thought the mint green and pink were far more prettier and nice colours for spring and summer.
These were the home wares Jacek bought me, aren't they gorgeous? I have had my eye on these for awhile so I was a very happy lady when he got me these.
1. Eiffel Tower canvas picture - €3 in Penneys. I love anything with a Parisian theme so I had to have this. I already have another canvas of the Eiffel Tower but I thought this was so pretty with the red car in front, it is so vintage inspired.
2. Ice-cream look candles in 'Pink Icing' and 'Cupcake' - €3 each in Penneys. These candles smell divine, good enough to eat! I always think it's a shame to burn candles as they're meant to be decorative pieces but I think these will definitely be burnt, my bedroom will be smelling delicious!
Penney's have got the most beautiful home wares these days and for such great prices too. I shall definitely be popping in again and picking up more stunning items to make my house a more prettier place to spend time in.
Stay pretty people!