If you are a regular reader of my blog then you will know that I am an avid snail mailer. I love anything post connected and when I came across the concept of Cara Box on one of the blogs I read I just had to let my friend Vicky know about it. She asked if I would like to exchange a box with her so we did it! We agreed on a budget of €15 but I think that budget may have went out the window for us both! A Cara Box is usually themed but we decided just to send items in themes that we both loved, these were the themes I picked - shabby chic, pin up vintage, postal, girly, hippy, pink and floral. These are all the lovely things Vicky sent me.
1. A fairy necklace - isn't it adorable?!
2. The box the fairy necklace came in, it's so pretty.
3. A floral headband, I love the colours, perfect for summer!
4. A mood ring, which is constantly black meaning 'stress', sounds about right!
5. A English postbox note/photo holder, I love anything post related!
6. A decorated trinket box, I love this and am now storing jewellery in it.
7. A peacock feather bangle, so pretty!
8. Floral nail decals, these are gorgeous, I can't wait to try them out.
9. A postal inspired bag. This is actually a beach bag but I am storing my makeup in it.
10. Not pictured is a blue coloured wooden, heart shaped frame with my favourite picture of Tyler in it, you can see it in the very first picture.
Thank you so much to Vicky for her wonderful Cara Box, I love everything. I think she did great sticking by the themes I gave her. I hope she likes my box to her as much as I did hers.
Stay pretty people!