My American pal Kay and I are both into beauty products and makeup so we decided to do a beauty product swap. Getting these types of packages is so much fun, especially when you get products that you've never used before. Kay sent me lots of Wet n Wild products, a brand which I have never used but I'm excited to try out some new looks with my lovely new products. Let me show you what I received.
1. Carmex Lip Conditioner in orange flavour and a Carmex Protecting Lip Balm in strawberry flavour. These are great for me as my lips always seem to be dry no matter how much water I drink or what the weather is so hopefully these will help me get smooth lips again.
2. Two Wet n Wild nail polishes in Candy-licious and I Need A Refresh-Mint. The mint coloured polish is a perfect match for the dress I am wearing to Tyler's christening so yay for that! The pink polish is totally me, I am such a pink-a-holic and this is such a girly shade!
3. An eye shadow trio from Asian brand Majolica Majorca and a beige coloured eye shadow from Forever21. The eye shadow trio has the most gorgeous colours and the Forever21 shadow will be perfect for a subtle day look.
4. A Banana Cream Pie flavoured lip gloss from Forever21. Cannot wait to try this out!
5. Kate Moss for Rimmel lipstick in shade 90. I love the light red hue of this and Rimmel lipsticks always smell so divine to me!
6. Two Wet n Wild lipsticks in shades Dollhouse Pink and Cherry Picking. I have a feeling that these will be my staple summer lipsticks of choice. Dollhouse pink will look gorgeous with the Candy-licious nail polish which Kay also sent me.
7. A gorgeous makeup bag. This is the perfect size for popping in my handbag so I shall be making it a welcome addition and adding my travel makeup products to it.
8. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula - this is great for me as my skin has been so dry lately. I love Palmer's products, I use their skin oil a lot.
8. Wet n Wild 'Mega Eyes' Creme Eyeliner. I can't wait to try this out, I've never used a creme eyeliner before so it shall be an experience to say the least!
9. Neutrogena Makeup Up Remover Cleansing Wipes. I used one of these for the first time last night and I have to say they are excellent! Review to come.
10. A mixture of beauty sample goodies including Korean BB Creams and nose strips. Kay has been raving out Korean BB Creams so I am looking forward to giving some of these a go. The nose strips are always handy too for deep cleansing.
Thank you so much to Kay for all these wonderful goodies! Expect lots of reviews to come! If you would like to see a review of anything in particular just let me know. Also if anyone would like to do a beauty product package swap just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay pretty people!